We have a bright, modern, commercial space available for lease inside Logan Certified – our mixed use property in Logan Square.
For the second time since we completed the building renovation four years ago, the corner commercial space at Logan Certified is available for rent. Since that time, the adaptive reuse project was published in Dezeen, ArchDaily, and Dwell. We also received a Logan Square Preservation Design Award in 2018.
The first-floor, urban loft-like corner space at 2857 West Diversey Avenue has abundant natural light from large storefront North-facing windows overlooking a bustling pedestrian, biking, and vehicle traffic intersection. With one built-out office (or storage space), the open floor plan is completely customizable depending on our future tenant’s needs. Complete with an accessible restroom, utility sink, and 200A/1P electrical service, the 1,369 square foot space is a perfect studio, storefront, or office for a maker, artist, designer, retailer, or small business. Ultimately, we are looking for a cool neighbor to join our design and maker mini-community on Diversey Avenue.
- open floor plan | build-to-suit space
- solid wood subfloor
- security system; wired for sound system
- lead-free water; new copper pipes installed in 2017
- 95% efficient furnace, 4-ton, 1600cfm
- energy star 40-gallon water heater
- 200A/1P electrical service
- two entry doors, easy parking & free street parking on Diversey
- mop | utility sink and kitchenette with refrigerator
- custom shelving inside office | storage space
- onsite property manager | architect
- events/receptions, restaurants/bars, or short term COVID testing sites are not permitted uses
- $23 SF/YR = $2,624/month plus a portion of property taxes; lease rate does not include utilities
This Logan Square commercial space is perfect for business owners looking for high foot, transit, and car traffic. It is minutes from the Logan Square Blue Line Station, steps from the Diversey 76 bus, and close to the freeway. On busy Diversey Avenue, Logan Certified is neighbors to sensational restaurants within walking distance: Longman & Eagle, Four Letter Word Coffee, Cellar Door Provisions, En Passant, Diversey Wines, and Superkhana.
If you would like to walk through and see if it works for you, please contact Laura: firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPEN DESIGN: ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES
As designers and architects ourselves, we created the space to be everything we wanted for our creative pursuits, which you’ll see reflected in every aesthetic, structural and sustainable feature. And being architects and designers, we understand that everyone’s vision has its own unique look and feel, which is why we’ve kept the floor plan open-ended until we consult with whoever occupies the space so we can design it to fit their needs. Should any challenges arise, you can rest assured that the owner and architect are right next door with a screwdriver, stepladder, or design solution ready to deploy.